Saanich Tennis Club
The 2017 Club Tournament will be held from Saturday, July 8 to Sunday, July 16, 2017
Format: Double Knockout (two matches guaranteed)
|Tournament Director: Jim Howie email@example.com|
|Brochure: Club tournament entry form 2017.pdf|
Photos from the tournament
Club Tournament Guidelines
- You are eligible to play in the Club Tournament if you are a member in good standing of Saanich Tennis Club.
- Cost is $10.00 for the first event and $5.00 for each additional event. Don’t worry about paying now — fees will be collected when you arrive for your first match.
- All entrants must be available to play at the following times: weekdays – 5:30 pm to dark; and weekends – 8:00 am to dark. players entering must be available for the whole tournament. We will do our best to accommodate other commitments in the schedule; but constraints must be identified on the entry form.
- Players are responsible for knowing their playing times. Draws will be posted online and in the STC clubhouse by 6:00 pm Tuesday, July 4 or call Jim at (250) 882-0706.
- Please note… depending on the size of the draws, it may be necessary to schedule some matches at another location and/or at a later date. We will let you know if this is the case.
- Matches will be the best of three sets, with a 12 point tiebreaker to be played at six games all. alternate scoring systems may be used at the Tournament Director’s discretion.
- Warm-up will be a maximum of 7 minutes.
- Players may be defaulted 15 minutes after scheduled starts.
- Linesmen may be available if players deem it necessary. All players will be expected to assist as umpires and linesmen.
- All entries are subject to Tournament Committee’s approval.
- Entries may be limited, and the Tournament Committee re-serves the right to cancel the event due to lack of entries.
- Proper tennis attire and non-marking shoes please.