The schedule below may change slightly. Please check back at the beginning of March.
The Club offers members many opportunities to play tennis in organized and drop-in sessions during the 2018 season. Learn more below!
* Tennis lessons will not be operating every week. Please see Tennis Lessons for current lesson dates (starting late May).
Want to coordinate your arrival to drop-ins with other members? Please use the sign-up page! While you do not need to arrive at specific times or make reservations to participate in drop-in tennis, this sign-up page provides an opportunity to coordinate your arrival with other members.
If you encounter problems using these forms, or have other feedback about them, please contact the Club Webmaster.
The following times are prioritized for the following club drop-in activities:
- Monday (juniors) (5 PM until dark; see Junior Program for details)
- Tuesday (Men’s Night 4.0-5.0) 5 PM until dark (begins after conclusion of SITL Spring League)
- Friday (Mixed Drop-in 4.0 – 5.0) 5 PM until dark
- Saturday (Mixed Drop-in 3.0 – 4.0) 5 PM until dark
Weekly Tennis Contacts: Please phone to sign up for these sessions.
|Women 4.0 – 4.5||Women 3.5-4.0|
|Mondays 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM||
Wednesdays 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Thursdays 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
|Jane Cunnington 250-727-9338||Cathy Nettleton, 250-727-2900|
Other Organized Sessions
Would you like to facilitate a scheduled time for skill development or other organized activities with a group of STC members? Please contact the STC President for further information.