The 2022 Club Tournament will be held from Friday, July 15 – Sunday, July 24 and is open to all STC members. You and your partner(s) must be members in order to take part.
Contact: Olivia Han & Jaime Sharpe
Registration is currently open and will close July 14.
Looking for a partner? Contact the tournament organizers to see if you can find someone to form a team.
Mixed Doubles: July 16-17
Men’s Doubles / Women’s Doubles: July 18-22
Men’s Singles / Women’s Singles: July 23-24
Draws (Updated daily)
- Please review your scheduled playing time before each match.
- Updated results will be available online at the end of each day.
- Best effort was made to meet everyone’s requests, but some requests could not be fulfilled. We thank you for your understanding.
Club Tournament Guidelines
- Best of 3 sets with full deuce points, 10 point tiebreaker for the 3rd set
- Balls for each match will be provided
- Prizes will be available for every category.
- Food will be provided on the final weekend, snacks are available on the first weekend.
- Before the match: Please report to the tournament organizers at STC upon arrival to confirm your start time and match location
- End of the match: Winner(s) please report to the tournament organizers at the end of each match either in person, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please arrive 10mins prior to your match start time
- Your match is scheduled to start at the time indicated on the Draw. Exact time may vary on the day depending on the previous match
- Maximum of 7 min warm up time
Lateness & Penalties
- Lateness rules start when your 7 minute warm-up period is complete, following your court being called (court available to play). Players arriving during the warm-up period are not permitted any extension of this period. After that, Tennis BC punctuality rules will be enforced:
- (A) 5:00 min or less – loss of toss and 1 game.
- (B) 5:01 to 10:00 min late – loss of toss plus 2 games.
- (C) 10:01 to 15:00 late – loss of toss plus 3 games.
- (D) 15:01 min and plus late – default of match.
- If any player is injured during play and cannot continue within 10 minutes, then that team’s remaining sets go to the other team (e.g. 6-4, 6-0). (Note: an injured player can be replaced at set switch over but it is an automatic walkover for the opposing team.)
- Please report to the tournament organizers at STC upon arrival to confirm your match location.
- Outside courts may be reserved for tournament matches. Please check the draw / results for exact location assigned
- Please account for travel time to your outside court matches